Like any form of massage, there are numerous physical, mental and emotional benefits. At minimum, it produces a deep sense of relaxation, serenity and inner wellbeing. In fact, many believe it to be a powerful and safe therapy to reduce or eliminate the stress commonly associated with contemporary daily life.
Considered a complementary therapy to be used alongside conventional western medicine to treat illness and relieve muscle pain, it also plays a very strong preventative role.
It is only recently though that the benefits of ancient forms of therapy such as bamboo massage are becoming more clearly appreciated and scientifically understood. In addition to managing stress and promoting over-all good health, below are some of the ways customers are believed to obtain relief from or solutions for specific health problems;
· Reactivates and stimulates blood circulation
· Relieves migraines
· Can improve sleep quality and help insomnia
· Helps manage respiratory ailments
· Helps alleviate arthritic pain, particularly in the neck and shoulders
· Improves nervous system functions and sensory nerve perception
· Increases joint and muscle flexibility
· Stimulates cellular activity to repair and intensely nourish the skin
· Breaks down and softens adhesions
· Assists to remove lactic acid to reduce pain
Once you experience it for yourself, you will likely discover a host of other ways that this ancient healing tool and renewable resource will help you live a fuller, healthier and happier life.